Thursday, August 29, 2013

Vanilla Ice Tea with Fruit Punch Ice Cubes! Fun, Easy and Refreshing.

 
Talk about an easy and delicious homemade drink. Great for adults and even better for children!


"Homemade Vanilla, Ice Tea, w/ Fresh Lemons and Fruit Punch Ice Cubes."
 
When I first got married I noticed when we bought powdered ice sweetened tea like Lipton my husband would always add vanilla to it. Yes, vanilla! I thought he was crazy but once I did taste it I was hooked now I add vanilla to my Iced tea. As you might tell as I continue to add recipes I always add some type of twist to everything I make jaja! 
 
Let's go straight to the ingredients it is so easy and delicious you won't believe it.
 
Ingredients
 
Take Fruit Punch Juice and put in Ice tray and put it in the freezer until frozen.
They will become cubes.
Do not take out until ready to serve. They melt FAST.
 
 
Proceed to make juice mix
 
I use a pitcher (you can use what you have or want) and fill it with water (about a gallon of water)
 
4 scoops of lemon iced tea (taste and see if this is good with you or you want another scoop)
 
*You can always substitute the powdered ice tea with real ice tea*
 
2 tbsp. of Vanilla (liquid)
 
Mix well
 
1 lemon (take off the skin and slice thinly and then add to the juice)
 
Put it into the refrigerator to chill and to infuse every flavor. When the fruit punch ice is ready serve the juice chilled into cup, glass, mug what ever your going to use and then add the Fruit Punch Cubes they will melt and mix with the Ice Tea Vanilla mix.
 
Very refreshing! It is sweet and tangy.
 
Try it it's good
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor's